Core Herbalist Certification
The Core Herbalist Certification pathway builds on the foundations provided through The Foundational Herbalist course work. On this track you will be introduced to two vital body systems, the digestive system and nervous system. Along with systemic inflammation, physical assessment and beginning herbal formulation. If you are interested in delving into the world of community practitioner, this is a certification pathway that can start you down that road. To complete this certification you must finish all 5 modules of the Core Herbalist, the Foundational Herbalist and pass a final exam. You can choose to attend the optional weekend intensives, Physical Assessment and Live-Clinic weekends.
Six modules with a total of 21 classes
Modules priced individually, or with an overall cost of $1,050
Required Classes for Core Certification
- The Foundational Certification
- An Integrative Approach to Systemic Inflammation
- An Integrative Approach to the Digestive System
- An Integrative Approach to Insulin Resistance and Obesity
- An Integrative Approach to the Nervous System
- Traditional Western Assessment
- Creating Effective Herbal Formulas
Optional Live Weekends
- Wilderness First-aid
- Advanced Medicine Making
Online classes start February 1, 2016.
You can click the links below to read class descriptions and register for individual classes.